External Keyboard Support for CALC 1
CALC 1 supports external keyboards for quick entry of expressions and
common commands for the CALC 1 calculators and HP reproductions.
- 0-9 . / * - + = ^ ( ) E % = will execute the
respective keys on the calculator.
- return will execute the ENTER key.
- delete to remove the most recently entered digit or letter.
- option - to change sign, +/-.
- C or numeric pad 'clear' to clear the x register.
Stack and Display
- right arrow to SWAP, down arrow to ROLL.
- command up and down arrow to increase or decrease the number of rows
displayed in the stack.
- command left and right arrow to increase or decrease the number of
- command 1 - 5 to execute the top row of keys.
- command 6 - 0 to execute the second row of keys.
- command z and shift command z to undo and redo on CALC1 calculators.