CALC 1 Focused Calculator List
These lists are used to select calculators.
By tapping the "Edit" button you can
- Reorder the list to keep the calculators you use the most at the top of the list
- Delete calculators you will not be using.
By tapping the Downloads button, a list of available calculators to download will appear. The new calculator will appear at the top of the list.
When there are updates available for the CALC 1 supplied calculators, the "Downloads" button text will read "Download Updates!".
If you updated to CALC 1 from a previous version there may be new calculators to download.
Deleted CALC 1 supplied calculators can be replaced by downloading them.
Calculators that have "Children" cannot be deleted.
If you are using the customizable version, there are the following additions to the calculator list:
- An detailed information buttonis to the right of each row. Tapping it will display the Calculator Editor for that calculator.
- An asterisk (*) appears before the name of custom calculators. This indicates that they can be edited. All other calculators without an asterisk before their name cannot be edited.
- Deleted custom calculators (*) can be restored from History.
- Right swiping will has actions for "New Child" and "Share".
- "New Child" creates a new customizable calculator that is a "child" of the selected calculator.
- "Share" will bring up the standard iOS share actions to email, message or save the calculator to a file.
- There is a "show/hide" button on the bottom toolbar to show or hide hidden calculators.